Saturday, March 14, 2009

Been a while...

Hiii. I have been so busy lately just trying to survive that I totally forgot about this blog, also Kyler was here for a wonderful month and a half and I have been spending my days taking advantage of his presence. He is now sadly back home so I decided to make a post. I am going to try to do more work while still working the surprisingly exhausting job at Claire's. I get cheap accessories...and I get to hurt babies by shooting their ears with piercing guns, so it could be worse. It is admittedly hard not to punch the kids when they start screaming, it is the worst sound in the world. I moved into a sweet new house with Sean and we are just hanging in there, wishing there were more people around and wishing my dog would just sit and be a dog. Hmm aaaanyway, here is a painting I whipped together recently while K was in colorado visting with Matt and Megan and some pictures of my sweet new house. Cheersss