Sunday, June 7, 2009

Foot clump and lotuses

I recently acquired the best job in the world, I work at a salon called Lotus Beauty and I get to have my nails done whenever, I get eyelash extensions every now and then, and best of all, get totally sweet hair colors/cuts. It is super relaxing and when I come home I actually want to work on art sometimes. So here are some random doodles and the ever so predictable morph of a painting of a generic girl who eventually changed entirely in color palette by accident and also accidentally turned yet again into a painting that resembles me, one day...I swear, I will paint a big fat man. The painting is still unfinished, and hopefully I will actually finish it for a change.





4 comments:

christopher west said...

sweet painting..thats gonna look awesome. kyler is eating a skunk slug.

bullfola said...

i loveee the top one!!!

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another must read source of information on this issue[...]
http://cellphone-gps.info/

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it